nav-left cat-right
cat-right

New Procedure For Vendor Application

We are now accepting applications from vendors for this year’s fall fest. The festival is scheduled to be held Oct 9th, 2016 and the deadline for application submission is Aug 31, 2016 to allow enough time for processing.
Click on the button to the left to pull up an online application form and follow instructions to complete and submit the application online.

Finger Pointer

We are looking forward to another year of successful Foxburg Fall Festival!

24 Responses to “New Procedure For Vendor Application”

1. Dustin Schultz says:

Hello, would you please send me a vendor application for this years craft fair? My name is Dustin Schultz
    6951 Dermond Road
    Hermitage, Pa 16148

2. Josh Campbell says:

Could you please send an application to
    Josh Campbell
    612 Cemetery Rd.
    Hilliards, PA 16040
    I have a Friend who is interested that does not have the Internet.
    Thanks

3. Interested in being a vendor
    I sale Origami Owl
    Shalana Douglass
    394 Ford City road
    Freeport Pa 16229

• foxburgfestival says:

Please click on the Vendor Application button on the left and submit your application online. Please email us your phone number and best time to call, at info@foxburgfestival.com if you have any difficulty filling out the online form. Thank you!

4. Kim Heeter says:

Do you have a LuLaRoe consultant yet? If not I would be interested.

5. I can’t open the application

• foxburgfestival says:

Nancy, the application was down for maintenance. Please try again, and it should work now.

6. Kathy Green says:

I would like an application for the vendor sale in sale lularoe.

• foxburgfestival says:

Kathy,

We already have a lularoe vendor. We really like to promote handmade crafts through this festival, therefore, are taking no more than one submission for a direct sales company.

Thanks!

7. Yvonne Bartmas says:

I would like an application to be a craft vendor at the out 12th festival

• foxburgfestival says:

8. Yvonne Bartmas says:

interested in being a craft vender

9. Do you take direct sale vendors?

10. I could not get the vendor application to open up. Is there anyway I could still apply to be a wine vendor?

11. Linda Meinert says:

hello we have sold for you years before was hoping to get an application for this year. We sale cotton candy, shave ice and lemonade!

12. Jennifer Vredenburg says:

I have a handmade jewelry and accessories business. Do you still have vendor space available?

13. George richardson says:

Hi this is George Richardson I owner of the rib eye steak trailer in your pictures I contacted several people letting them know to save my space in front of the liberary I will be there Saturday after six to set in as usual call me at 330-727-0435 I can’t get your site to give me a applacation have been trying since early spring.

14. William Weese says:

I am contacting you because I have not heard anything about space assignments. The festival has always notified participants during the week prior to the event.

If you are planning on having vendors look for you to find your their assignment, I would like to tell you it is a poor way of handling things. It holds, people up and causes vehicle congestion. A little planning ahead provides a much smoother operation.

Thank you.